Friday 19 July 2013

Welcome to my paper universe!

Hello everybody!
My name is Isabela, I am 22 and I am a medical student.
I have always been in love with paper, but my constant creative journey started about three and a half years ago when I was invited to help with a gifts workshop for Christmas. That was the first time I heard the word "quilling". I asked around what it meant and when I found out I decided that it was what I wanted to teach at that workshop. So I ordered an instruction book, a quilling tool and I started twisting strips of paper. This is how the adventure began!
As time passed, I discovered that my favorite things to do are cards. I just love creating them, I learnt new techniques and I think my trip in the universe of paper will become a lifetime journey.
So this blog is about the unlimited dimensions of creativity, cards, tutorials, and anything else that fits in a paper universe!
Thank you for taking time to visit, you are welcome here and your comments are much appreciated!

Happy crafting!
Isabela.

1 comment: